Monday, December 29, 2008

I have been gone forever

http://www.prairienet.org/centennial-bands/images/paycheck.gif


I had to decide whether or not to even keep my blogs. There are so many things going on in my life personal life. However, I do know that writing and blogging (in particular keep me sane).

So even though I might not check in regularly. Please stop by every once in a while to see if I am breathing.

This has got to be listed somewhere in stupid crimes of the century.

According to the Associated Press News. A robber wrote a threatening note to a Chicago bank. FBI says the suspect wrote it on his pay stub. An FBI affidavit said the man walked into a Fifth Third Bank on Friday and handed a teller a note that read "Be Quick Be Quit (sic). Give your cash or I'll shoot."

The robber got about $400 but left half of his note. Investigators found the other half outside the bank's front doors. Authorities say that part of the man's October pay stub had his name and address.

Of course his silly butt got arrested. How stupid can one be.

Source: Yahoo.news

No comments: